Looking to improve hand eye coordination and agility? With the Reaction Ball, there's never been a better way to improve your skills. Learn to anticipate movement, quicken your reflexes and improve your overall coordination – essential for anyone involved in sports such as cricket or baseball.
- 105mm diameter
-Six sided perfect for co-ordination, reactive time
- Best for firm surface
- Made of foaming sponge
- Drop or throw it into the ground and then start chasing it as it bounces
- Improves reaction time and first step quickness
- Teaches hand-eye coordination
- Work alone or in small groups
- Fun and challenging
- Larger the size ball bounces higher and its easier to catch
By simply throwing the reaction ball between multiple users or alternatively bouncing against a wall or flat surface, the ball's shape will result in an unpredictable counter-bounce. Attempting to catch and predict the movement of the reaction ball will serve to improve reaction time, agility, movement prediction and hand-eye coordination. It's also a rare fun activity to be enjoyed either in groups or alone.